Sunday 1 May 2011

Josh & I have become close: Bipasha



Almost every time a new pair works together, they get linked. When the pair is as hot as Bipasha Basuand Josh Hartnett, it is inevitable. 

There has been a buzz that the Singularity co-stars are dating. The rumours sparked when Bips posted their pictures together on a social networking site. These pictures were leaked and splashed in tabloids. To be fair, their body language in the pictures did come across like that of a cosy couple, but we all know that pictures can lie, so we decided to ask Bips directly.

The actress, who is known to be fortright, has this to say when asked about Josh, "I have decided that I will keep things, that I share with people and the equations that I have with them, upto me. Josh and I have become close, but you know the moment I say something, it will be interpreted in a totally different way and then things generally get out of control. We share a great bond."

Should we read between the lines Bips? Are you seeing Josh? "I will not answer this. I don't want to walk down this road," she fires back. Hmmm.. what do we say now?

No comments:

Post a Comment