Wednesday 7 September 2011

Naseeruddin: Hits or flops don't determine my future

Hits or flops don't determine my future: Naseer National award-winning actor NaseeruddinShah, who has acted in over 70 films in his so far 35-year-long caree






National award-winning actor Naseeruddin Shah, who has acted in over 70 films in his so far 35-year-long career, says he never worries about the fate of his films at the box office.

"I don't have any tensions about Friday. I'm very grateful 
that I don't have to live sleepless nights thinking whether the film will work or not. The success or failure of a film is what bothers a director and a producer. My job is to work in it. What work will I get in future is not dependant on the fact whether my last film was a hit or flop," the 62-year-old actor told IANS.

From offbeat to commercial to international movies, he has proved his mettle everywhere.

The versatile actor is known for his performances in Ijaazat, Sparsh, Aakrosh, Masoom, Karma, Tridev, Sir, Iqbal, A Wednesday and his Hollywood venture The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment