Saturday 12 November 2011

SRK gifts luxury cars to Arjun, Rajini


SRK gifts luxury cars to Arjun, Rajini

G.One might have failed to become a successful superhero, but he still is a super 'friend'. Shah Rukh Khan, who is known for his generous gifting, has recently ordered five brand new BMW 7 series sedans for those who helped him make RA.One.

According to sources, the list of lucky recipients of this extremely expensive gift includes Arjun Rampal, who played the title role, directorAnubhav Sinha and the south Indian superstar Rajinikanth, who made a cameo appearance in the film.

A source informed Mumbai Mirror, "Shah Rukh has decided to gift one of the five BMW to Anubhav Sinha. One car will go to Arjun Rampal. Since Rajinikanth flew down to Mumbai to shoot specially for his cameo in the film, he'll get one car."

"There are two more people on the gift list. However, no one is aware of SRK's plans. The cars have already been booked with a local dealer. Once the delivery comes through, the gifts will be on their way," added the source.

Talking about the actor's previous generous gifts, the source said, "Shah Rukh has always been a generous friend. Earlier, he had gifted Farah Khan a Hyundai Terracan during the making if Main Hoon Na. He even gifted her a Mercedes during Om Shanti Om."

Meanwhile... Anubhav Sinha, who will very soon be the lucky owner of a BMW 7 series sedan, currently needs a phone more than a car. The filmmaker, while travelling in Los Angeles, lost his mobile. What's worse, the man who has found Sinha's phone is chatting to all the contacts on his list posing to be the filmmaker.

Not too happy with the situation, Anubhav Sinha said, "I was in LA for the screening of RA.Oneand I stayed back since I wanted a break. While visiting a friend's place, I left my phone in the cab. After I returned to India, I was talking to this friend who told me that he had been chatting with me all this while. Which was impossible since I did not have my phone."

"On Wednesday, Shah Rukh told me that he spoke to me on chat. I was shocked. I don't know what to do about it now. I don't know who the guy is. There are so many actors on my chat list. I just hope this person doesn't do anything stupid using my name," added the filmmaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment